HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CALENDAR
We’ve crafted your posts with care, using best practices and optimizing for performance. Now they’re ready for your eyes. Here are some highlighted features so you can get the most out of your page.
- SEE POSTS | Choose the “pending posts” tab to see just those that need approval or “social calendar” to see all your ads.
- APPROVE | Your posts are in date order below. See them as a list in the POST APPROVAL tab. Click the approve button to approve.
- EDIT THE CAPTION | Under the POST APPROVAL tab, click the 3 vertical dots. Choose EDIT. Click the photo icon at the top of the window to access our stock photo library – hover and click the paper clip icon to add it to your post or drag and drop an image from your computer into the window. Please be sure images are cropped square. To crop, hover over an image after it’s added to the window and click the pencil icon. Choose the 1:1 ratio crop. Delete the previous image from the window by hovering and then clicking the X. When done, click the SAVE button.
- REQUEST A CHANGE | Click the REJECT button and send us an email with your requested changes. One round of changes per post is always complimentary.
- MOVE A POST TO A DIFFERENT DAY | If the post date has passed, you’ll need to move it to a future day to approve. Choose the CALENDAR tab. Click on the post in the calendar and hold the mouse button down, then drag and drop the post to another day. Be sure to check the post for date-specific info.
- VIEW A MOCKUP | To see how your post will look on a desktop or mobile phone, under the POST APPROVAL tab, click the 3 vertical dots. Choose PREVIEW.
PROBLEMS SAVING AN EDIT?
Hold down your SHIFT key and click the refresh icon below to reset your page.