Hotel PPC Management Services
If you are all the way down here, you must be interested enough for more detail.
Here are the FAQs
Our full PPC management program includes set up and management of a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising program that will help you gain additional online leads and increase awareness of your hotel.
Incite Response’s PPC management program uses Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and Microsoft adCenter’s PPC ad-serving platforms. These search engines combined provide sponsored listings to thousands of websites in their partner networks including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Alexa, AllTheWeb, AOL, AltaVista, Ask, HotBot, Lycos, and Netscape.
PPC advertising is a strategic and effective resource to leverage promotions, generate interest and revenue during off-season or need periods, and to supplement your search engine optimization efforts during the initial phase of the optimization program. We help you drive visibility to your website while it grows in popularity.
Our PPC Management Solution Includes:
- Research and Competitive Analysis
- Outline campaign goals and objectives
- Competitive analysis of online and offline competitors
- Review overall marketing goals and objectives
- Develop search engine advertising strategies (both PPC and online media/banner ads)
- Keyword Targeting
- Research potential keyword targets to bid
- Select keyword targets that would drive highly qualified traffic to your website to lead to conversions
- Write copy for advertising placement customized for each keyword target
- Create targeted landing pages
- Purchase keyword targets to bid on
- Set up campaign and implement tracking
- Manage communications with search engine representatives
- Maintenance of Placement and Bid Management
- Monitor placements and bids on a daily basis
- Monitor competitors’ keyword target placements and bids
- Monitor keyword success
- Add and remove keyword targets as necessary
- Update bids for each keyword target as necessary
- Revise copy for each keyword target as necessary
- Revise landing pages as necessary
Monthly reports summarizing the traffic, number of clicks, impressions, and click-through rates
Final report analysis detailing trends, the overall success of campaign and recommendations for future campaigns