Great Email Marketing Ideas

We’ve been email marketing ninja’s longer than anyone else.

IS 100 PERCENT EMAIL DELIVERY POSSIBLE

The shortest answer is, no. But that doesn't mean there isn't a way to get close. Here are the most important things to know in order to achieve the highest deliverability rate possible: 1. Deliverability is different from delivery. Deliverability means that [...]

IS 100 PERCENT EMAIL DELIVERY POSSIBLE

The filters cutting your email deliverability

Here they are. Everything that is out to get your email and kill it. If you're trying to improve your hotel email deliverability a great place to start is understanding everything that is out to stop it. It’s rather safe [...]

The filters cutting your email deliverability

Your email marketing and brand beats opt-in

Love of your email marketing and brand beats opt-in.. when you’re building your email reputation. Be worthy, be interesting and above all, be awesome. According to a Demand Metric study and our own studies, your opt-in strategy has less [...]

Your email marketing and brand beats opt-in

Email open rates for hotels

Excited about a 35% hotel email open rate?  Learn what happens with the other 65%. A surprising number of marketers don’t recognize that e-mailbox providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com and others use engagement to filter or block your [...]

Email open rates for hotels

GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH A FULL-STACK MARKETING AUTOMATION SYSTEM

Next level marketing automation for business Marketing automation serves to speed up repetitive tasks within email, social media and website channels. Since speed is often vital to closing deals, this benefit is quite compelling, but don’t be fooled by loose use of the term [...]

GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH A FULL-STACK MARKETING AUTOMATION SYSTEM

Marketing Automation vs Email Service Providers

Compare marketing automation with email service providers (Like MailChimp) What's the difference? Marketing Automation Marketing automation has been around for quite some time but only until recently has it become easier to implement and buy. Marketers now have [...]

Marketing Automation vs Email Service Providers

Hotel Email Marketing

HOTEL EMAIL MARKETING Five techniques that get results 5 Email Techniques That Get Results Despite predictions, email marketing remains an excellent way to encourage guests to book your hotel over your competitors. The email communications that are most effective [...]

Hotel Email Marketing